Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the links below are affiliate links meaning that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you purchase something using the link. Read the full disclaimer policy here.
The end of Blogtober 2019! My first one! Cheers to me for finishing it!
Cheers to everyone who finished or even started! The goal is to get writing, right?
I have included a list of all of my Blogtober posts for this October below. If you missed any, check them out!
Blogtober List of Posts
- Day 1: Welcome to Blogtober!
- Day 2: 38 Random Facts about Me
- Day 3: Ways to Express Gratitude
- Day 4: Tips for Fall Self-Care
- Day 5: Things I Love About Fall
- Day 6: Make Your Own Chai Tea Latte
- Day 7: Tips for Your Teen in School
- Day 8: Fall Skincare Tips
- Day 9: Tips on Getting Enough Sleep
- Day 10: Relief from Fall Allergies
- Day 11: My Favorite Fall Television Shows
- Day 12: Fall Journaling
- Day 13: Apple Drinks for the Fall
- Day 14: A Weekend at Texas A&M
- Day 15: Tips for Healthy Travel
- Day 16: Choose Walking
- Day 17: Meal Prep Essentials
- Day 18: MAnage Burnout and Overwhelm
- Day 19: Fall Seasonal Fruits and Vegetables
- Day 20: Tips for Safe Exercising
- Day 21: Make a Fall Bucket List
- Day 22: Fall Breakfast Options
- Day 23: Essential Oils 101
- Day 24: My Favorite Horror Movies
- Day 25: Fabletics Review
- Day 26: Be Kind to Your Partner
- Day 27: Healthy Soups for Fall
- Day 28: Improve Your Happiness
- Day 29: 10 Fitness Tips
- Day 30: Exercise at Home
- Day 31: End of Blogtober RoundUp Post
Final Thoughts about Blogtober:
- I have been some really cool bloggers through this exercise. I might now have been exposed to them or their blogs.
- There are several blogs that I am going to continue to read after this exercise.
- I have learned some things about blogging and other topics from reading those blogs.
- Who knew there were some many blogging challenges? I have learned about other blogging challenges. I am not participating in another one yet. Maybe in the New Year??
- I proved to myself that I could do this.
Next up for me: 30 Thankful Days
Last year, I published a 30 Days of Thanks series in a Pinterest Community with mixed success. In light of that, I’m going to publish it again during November on this blog. In fact, there’ll also be a free Workbook that goes along with the posts that you can download. It’s a perfect time to look at all the things we should be grateful for.
Loving Life — The Reboot!