Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the links below are affiliate links meaning that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you purchase something using the link. Read the full disclaimer policy here.
There is nothing better than the taste and smell of fresh grilled corn on the cob. It is perfect all by itself or served with your other favorite grilled foods such as Grilled Balsamic Marinated Steak. Cooking it in foil keeps all the seasonings in place and helps keep it from getting too charred. As a bonus, clean-up is a breeze.
Grilled Corn on the Cob with Herbed Parmesan Butter
- 2 ears of sweet corn husked and cleaned
- 3 T. butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ c. parmesan cheese freshly grated (plus extra for serving)
- 2 T. parsley finely chopped (plus extra for serving)
- 2 T. basil finely chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 red chili thinly sliced
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Cut ears of corn in half and set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir butter, garlic, parmesan, parsley, and basil until well combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Reserve one quarter of the butter mixture for serving.
- Rub each corn piece with the herbed butter and wrap securely in a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Place the corn on the grill and grill for 30 minutes or until soft, turning every 10 minutes.
- Remove the corn from the grill and set aside to cool for 5 minutes or until it is cool enough to handle. Once cool, remove the aluminum foil being mindful of any steam and place on a serving platter.
- Garnish grilled corn with additional butter mixture, fresh red chili, parsley, and freshly shaved parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
Loving Life — The Reboot!