Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the links below are affiliate links meaning that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you purchase something using the link. Read the full disclaimer policy here.
I have become a fan of things I can make in one pan. Sadly, my family doesn’t always love soups or casseroles. The logic is a little varied between all of them. They don’t like everything altogether? Can’t control the things that they don’t like that end up on their plate? Who knows?
So, sheet pan meals seem to meet both of our requirements: they get to have separate mains and sides and I get to have everything cooked at once.
This delicious sheet pan dinner is easy enough to pull together for a fast weeknight dinner. It tastes like you’ve been cooking all day long but only takes around 30 minutes.
Sheet Pan Orange Chicken & Brussels Sprouts
- 4 bone-in skinless chicken thighs
- 1 lb. brussels sprouts trimmed, washed, and halved
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 orange sliced
- 1 orange juiced and zested
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 t. honey preferably local
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- French bread or rolls with Cinnamon Honey Butter –See Recipe Below
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spray a rimmed baking sheet with some non-stick baking spray and lay the chicken thighs on the baking tray. Nestle in the brussels sprouts, orange slices, and red onion around the chicken thighs. Season the chicken and veggies with some salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, whisk orange juice, olive oil, honey, and garlic with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the glaze over the chicken and veggies and massage to evenly coat everything with the orange glaze.
- Place in the oven to roast until the chicken is fully cooked through and the brussels sprouts are golden-brown and crisp, around 25-30 minutes. Sprinkle with reserved orange zest. Serve with warm crusty bread topped with cinnamon-honey butter. Enjoy!
Loving Life — The Reboot!