Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the links below are affiliate links meaning that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you purchase something using the link. Read the full disclaimer policy here.
Yum! I remember when fries were a large component of my diet.
The joys of youth!
Now moderation has beome the name of the game with potatoes. This Tri-Color Potato recipe always me to enjoy them in moderation and gives me a hit of garlic as well.
These colorful roasted potatoes pack a ton of flavor into every bite thanks to the winning combination of fresh rosemary paired with garlic and sautéed onions. What’s more, they really dress up your dinner plate – and they’re super easy to make!
Tri-Color Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- 1 lb. tri-color Fingerling potatoes washed and cut in half
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 T. fresh rosemary leaves minced
- 3 cloves fresh garlic minced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 T. coconut oil
- 2 large white onion cut into thin strips
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat® baking mat. Set aside.
- Add potatoes to a large bowl, along with olive oil, rosemary leaves, and garlic. Toss to combine and season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Spread potatoes onto a prepared baking sheet and arrange in a single layer without overcrowding. Place in preheated oven and roast for 15 minutes. Remove pan from oven and turn potatoes so they brown evenly. Return to oven and roast for another 10-15 minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender.
- While the potatoes are roasting, melt coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add sliced onion and sauté, stirring occasionally, until they turn deep brown, approximately 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat and season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and transfer to a large serving bowl. Add onions and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Loving Life — The Reboot!