Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the links below are affiliate links meaning that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you purchase something using the link. Read the full disclaimer policy here.
Here is another recipe for Chocolate Lovers Month — Keto Chocolate Mug Cake.
Mug cakes are always cool — they don’t take that long to make and you can make just enough for you!
No extra dessert lurking around the house — calling your name at all times of the day. Especially when you are not supposed to be eating all those sweets…
And this mug cake is keto!
Keto Chocolate Mug Cake
- 1½ T. coconut flour
- ½ t. baking powder
- 1¾ T. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 T. unsalted butter
- 1½ T. low carb sweetener of choice*
- 1 egg
- 2 T. heavy cream
- ¼ t. pure vanilla extract
- ¼ t. salt
- Fresh sliced strawberries to serve
- Add the first three ingredients to a small mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Melt butter in a small bowl in a microwave for several seconds. Add low carb sweetener and stir until completely dissolved. Add egg, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and salt to the butter mixture and whisk to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and stir until thoroughly blended. Pour blended mixture into mug or small microwave-safe container and microwave on high for 1 minute.**
- Remove from microwave and serve immediately with fresh sliced strawberries, if desired. Enjoy!
- *Nutritional information for recipe based on Swerve® brand granulated sweetener which reports zero net carbs because the ingredients do not affect blood sugar.
Loving Life — The Reboot!