Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the links below are affiliate links meaning that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you purchase something using the link. Read the full disclaimer policy here.
Mint Berry Summer Sangria is a fun and festive drink to enjoy all summer long. It is perfect to enjoy at picnics, BBQs, a day at the beach, an evening around the fire pit, and/or showers and luncheons.
Although it is nearing the end of this summer, there are still plenty of opportunities to enjoy this refreshing drink.
This drink is perfect any time you want something light and easy to drink. By varying the fruit and wine combinations you use, you will end up with totally different flavor profiles. Be sure to prepare ahead and let chill. The longer it sits and chills, the more intense the flavor. Add the sparkling water just prior to serving.
Try it this Labor Day!
Mint Berry Summer Sangria
- 2 c. Strawberries sliced
- 1 c. Blueberries
- 1 c. Raspberries
- 2 Peaches sliced
- ¼ c. Mint leaves
- 1 Medium lemon thinly sliced
- 1 Bottle White Wine
- 2 c. Peach or Orange Juice
- 2 c. Sparkling Water chilled
- In a large pitcher, add strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and peaches. Muddle with a wooden spoon to release their juices.
- Add lemon slices, white wine, and peach juice. Refrigerate until cool, at least one hour.
- Add sparkling water. Pour and garnish with a few extra berries and mint leaves. Enjoy!