Some of the links below are affiliate links meaning that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you purchase something using the link. Read the full disclaimer policy here.,
Did you put off your Halloween Party Planning? Is life getting in the way? Time is getting short! This post might help you quickly plan a party food menu for your little ghosts and goblins!
These ideas can make your Halloween Spooktacular. There is also a roundup of my Halloween posts!
Quick and Easy Party Food Ideas
- Spread peanut butter or processed cheese spread onto round butter crackers.
- Place four chow mien noodles or small pretzel sticks on each side of the cracker making eight spider legs.
- Stack a cracker on top to make a sandwich.
- Dip raisins into peanut butter or cheese spread and place on top as spider eyes. Peanut butter makes a great glue.
- Make spareribs using your favorite barbecue sauce or purchase ready-made spareribs.
- Arrange the ribs to resemble a human rib cage.
- Place a half of a red pepper or a tomato in the middle as the heart and put a real knife or fake knife into the heart.
Any type of cooked spaghetti or spiral pasta with red sauce. Easy peasy!
- Place candy corn into each finger of a plastic deli glove.
- Fill the glove (including fingers) with popcorn until plump and tie off at the wrist of the glove.
- Slice carrots, cucumbers, or radishes into bite-sized circles.
- Put a dab of cream cheese on top.
- Put 1/2 a pitted black or green olive on top.
Fingers and Dip
- Peel and slice carrots lengthwise into finger size pieces.
- Attach almond slices or plain potato chips pieces onto one end of the carrots with cream cheese as the fingernail.
- Use the same idea using pretzel rods.
- Supply your favorite dip.
- Core and slice an apple.
- Spread peanut butter to one side of the apple slice.
- Put three or four tiny marshmallows for teeth on top of the peanut butter.
- Top with another apple slice, peanut butter side down.
- Use a cooked hot dog, breaded chicken strips, or nuggets.
- Place in a tortilla with ketchup and roll up burrito-style, leaving one end open.
- Use ketchup to dot on the eyes of the mummy.
- Create scary, silly, or jack-o-lantern faces using meat, cheese, and vegetable pieces on round foods such as pizzas, cheese crisps, quesadillas, or tostadas.
- You can also use homemade pizzas or frozen cheese pizzas.
- Use pepperoni and black olives as eyes, red pepper pieces to form noses, or diced onions to create teeth.
- For cheese crisps, use black olives for eyes, shredded lettuce for a mouth, salsa or sour cream for noses or mouths.
- Slice bagel in half.
- Spread on cream cheese
- Fill with meat and use a piece of ham to make a tongue coming out of the center of the bagel hole.
- Attach black olive or pepperoni eyes with cream cheese
- Use lettuce leaves as hair and carrots as a nose.
These will help you crush the party food for a last-minute Halloween gathering! Check out all my posts to get you ready for Halloween!
Hope you have a fun and safe Halloween party for your kids!
- Other Ways to Celebrate: Other Alternatives to Celebrate, Adult Halloween Parties
- Decorations: Ghost Decorations, Pumpkin Decorations, Bat Decorations, Bathroom Decorations
- Costume Posts: Baby and Toddler Costumes, Superhero Costumes,
- Halloween Food: Creepy Concoctions, Halloween Dinner at Home
- Freebie: Halloween Decor eBook
- If you need an activity book for your kids this Halloween, check this one out: Halloween Activity Book
Loving Life — The Reboot!