Did you put off your Halloween Party Planning? Is life getting in the way? Time is getting short! This post might help you quickly plan a party food menu for your little ghosts and goblins!
These ideas can make your Halloween Spooktacular. There is also a roundup of my Halloween posts!
Quick and Easy Party Food Ideas
- Spread peanut butter or processed cheese spread onto round butter crackers.
- Place four chow mien noodles or small pretzel sticks on each side of the cracker making eight spider legs.
- Stack a cracker on top to make a sandwich.
- Dip raisins into peanut butter or cheese spread and place on top as spider eyes. Peanut butter makes a great glue.
- Make spareribs using your favorite barbecue sauce or purchase ready-made spareribs.
- Arrange the ribs to resemble a human rib cage.
- Place a half of a red pepper or a tomato in the middle as the heart and put a real knife or fake knife into the heart.
Any type of cooked spaghetti or spiral pasta with red sauce. Easy peasy!
- Place candy corn into each finger of a plastic deli glove.
- Fill the glove (including fingers) with popcorn until plump and tie off at the wrist of the glove.
- Slice carrots, cucumbers, or radishes into bite-sized circles.
- Put a dab of cream cheese on top.
- Put 1/2 a pitted black or green olive on top.
Fingers and Dip
- Peel and slice carrots lengthwise into finger size pieces.
- Attach almond slices or plain potato chips pieces onto one end of the carrots with cream cheese as the fingernail.
- Use the same idea using pretzel rods.
- Supply your favorite dip.
- Core and slice an apple.
- Spread peanut butter to one side of the apple slice.
- Put three or four tiny marshmallows for teeth on top of the peanut butter.
- Top with another apple slice, peanut butter side down.
- Use a cooked hot dog, breaded chicken strips, or nuggets.
- Place in a tortilla with ketchup and roll up burrito-style, leaving one end open.
- Use ketchup to dot on the eyes of the mummy.
- Create scary, silly, or jack-o-lantern faces using meat, cheese, and vegetable pieces on round foods such as pizzas, cheese crisps, quesadillas, or tostadas.
- You can also use homemade pizzas or frozen cheese pizzas.
- Use pepperoni and black olives as eyes, red pepper pieces to form noses, or diced onions to create teeth.
- For cheese crisps, use black olives for eyes, shredded lettuce for a mouth, salsa or sour cream for noses or mouths.
- Slice bagel in half.
- Spread on cream cheese
- Fill with meat and use a piece of ham to make a tongue coming out of the center of the bagel hole.
- Attach black olive or pepperoni eyes with cream cheese
- Use lettuce leaves as hair and carrots as a nose.
These will help you crush the party food for a last-minute Halloween gathering! Check out all my posts to get you ready for Halloween!
Hope you have a fun and safe Halloween party for your kids!
- Other Ways to Celebrate: Other Alternatives to Celebrate, Adult Halloween Parties
- Decorations: Ghost Decorations, Pumpkin Decorations, Bat Decorations, Bathroom Decorations
- Costume Posts: Baby and Toddler Costumes, Superhero Costumes,
- Halloween Food: Creepy Concoctions, Halloween Dinner at Home
- Freebie: Halloween Decor eBook
- If you need an activity book for your kids this Halloween, check this one out: Halloween Activity Book
Loving Life — The Reboot!