Some of the links below are affiliate links meaning that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you purchase something using the link. Read the full disclaimer policy here.,
Although it rarely gets really cold in my part of Texas, we still appreciate good old comfort food when the weather takes a downward cooler turn. A day when you stay in if you can…Wrapped up in a blanket. We all have those days, don’t we, where we just want to crawl into bed and pull the covers over our heads.
This recipe is perfect for those days. Just add everything to the crockpot and snuggle back in your blanket.
I recognize the difference in Texas “cold” and cold elsewhere but the love of a good warming meal from the crockpot is the same everywhere… LOL. Of course, it doesn’t have to be that kind of day to make this. It’s a family favorite any day of the year.
Creamy Crockpot Mushroom Beef
- slow cooker
- 3 lbs. beef stew meat cubed
- 1 envelope of dry onion soup mix
- 1 10 3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 4 oz. cans of mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 C apple juice
- Scatter the meat over the bottom of a well-greased crockpot. Sprinkle the onion soup mix over the meat.
- Add the mushroom soup. Pour the mushrooms along with their juice into the crockpot. Pour the apple juice over the top.
- Cover the crockpot and cook on low 10 hours or until the meat is fork-tender.
- Makes 6 servings
If you want the recipes from this month in your mailbox, sign up here: Slow Cooker Challenge
Loving Life — The Reboot!