Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the links below are affiliate links meaning that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you purchase something using the link. Read the full disclaimer policy here.
I love pancakes!
I don’t make them all that often because it means that I have to stand in front of a griddle and make each pancake one or two at a time. Sometimes I don’t have the patience or the time.
How about if you could have a healthier pancake and cook everyone’s all at once?
Sign me up!
This recipe is for a sheet pan pancake! Made with oats, banana, almond milk, and blueberries, it’s pretty healthy! And ta-da, no griddle!
Give it a try!
Sheet Pan Blueberry Pancakes
- 2 T. mild-flavored extra virgin olive oil divided
- ½ large ripe banana
- 1 c. rolled oats
- 1¼ c. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 T. pure maple syrup + more to serve
- 1½ t. baking powder
- 1 t. pure vanilla extract
- 2 t. ground cinnamon
- 1½ c. blueberries divided
- 1 c. sliced strawberries to serve
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and grease a small, rimmed baking sheet with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- In a high-powered blender or a food processor, combine the remaining olive oil, banana, rolled oats, almond milk, maple syrup, baking powder, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Blend until thick and smooth.
- Pour the pancake batter onto the greased sheet pan and top with one cup of the blueberries.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake until the batter is set in the center, slightly puffed up, and golden brown around the edges, approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Serve immediately with additional maple syrup, the remaining blueberries, and fresh, sliced strawberries, if desired. Enjoy!
You may save recipes onto your own computer for your personal use; however, you cannot copy this recipe in its entirety and place it on your blog without giving complete credit to Tales of a Realigned Rebooted Mom MD. You may share recipes in email or websites or IN PART, as long as credit is given to Tales of a Realigned Rebooted Mom MD as the author and provide a clickable text link DIRECTLY to the recipe on our blog. You may not sell or charge for access for any recipes copied from this blog. If sharing on Pinterest or other social media, please do not replicate the entire recipe in the description; please provide a direct link to this post. Thank you!
Loving Life — The Reboot!