Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the links below are affiliate links meaning that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you purchase something using the link. Read the full disclaimer policy here.
Tomorrow is National Spinach Day. Today’s recipe includes spinach also with chicken, bacon, and ranch. This is a tasty, easy sandwich option for the summer.
It’s like a quad-vecta of flavors in these Instant Pot® Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps.
I know it’s not a word but it seems to fit!
Instant Pot® Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps
- Instant Pot pressure cooker
- 1 c. water
- 8 oz. chicken breast boneless skinless
- 1 t. garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 8 slices thick-cut bacon
- 4 8- inch tortilla wraps
- 1 c. baby spinach
- 1 medium tomato seeded and diced
- 4 oz. Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 3 T. ranch dressing
- Pour the water into the Instant Pot® container and place the metal trivet that comes with the unit inside.
- Generously season the chicken breasts with garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Place chicken breasts on top of the trivet and lock the lid into place. Set the pressure valve to “Sealing” and select the “Manual” button on the highest setting. Adjust cook time to 9 minutes.
- While the Instant Pot® comes to pressure, add the bacon to a large skillet set over medium heat. Fry the bacon, turning occasionally, until cooked through, but not overly crispy, approximately 7-8 minutes. Transfer the bacon to a plate lined with paper towels and blot off the excess grease. Set aside.
- When cook time on the Instant Pot® is finished, allow pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, and then do a quick release for any remaining pressure. Turn the unit off and remove lid. Transfer chicken to a non-permeable cutting board and rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Place the tortilla wraps on a clean work surface and divide the spinach, chicken, and bacon between them. Top each tortilla with the shredded Mozzarella cheese and chopped tomatoes. Lightly season with salt and black pepper, if desired.
- Drizzle some of the ranch dressing on top and carefully wrap the tortillas around the assembled ingredients. Cut each tortilla in half and secure each section with a toothpick before serving with potato chips and/or your choice of sides. Enjoy!
Loving Life — The Reboot!