Some of the links below are affiliate links meaning that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you purchase something using the link. Read the full disclaimer policy here.,
Another recipe for National Pecan Month.
Easy, Straight-forward. You could whip this together this weekend
Maybe roast the pecans first? Yum!
Honey and Pecan Whole Wheat Waffles
- waffle iron
- 2 C baking mix
- 1/2 C whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 C milk
- 2 T sugar
- 2 T canola oil
- 1 egg
- 3/4 C honey
- 1/2 C pecan halves
- Spray a waffle iron with a nonstick cooking spray and allow the iron to heat.
- Toss together the baking mix and flour.
- Add the milk, sugar, canola oil, and egg and stir until well blended.
- Pour the batter onto the hot waffle iron.
- Bake 5 minutes or until the steaming stops.
- Mix the honey and pecans halves together.
- Pour the honey mixture over the top of the waffles before serving.
Loving Life — The Reboot!