Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the links below are affiliate links meaning that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you purchase something using the link. Read the full disclaimer policy here.
The 26th of October is National Pumpkin Day. It only makes sense right? So much of this month focuses on Halloween and pumpkins play a big role in that day (obviously).
But pumpkins and pumpkin pie and other pumpkin dishes are popular during the remaining months of the year. And this recipe for mini pumpkin pies can fit right into your fall season plans.
Perfect for a quick dessert.
Perfect for as a dessert in your big holiday dinner spread.
Perfect for potlucks or school teacher luncheons.
And it’s not complicated!
Mini Personal Pumpkin Pies
- 15- oz. package ready-to-bake pie crusts
- 15- oz. can pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- 12- oz. evaporated milk
- ¾ c. brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 t. ground cinnamon
- ½ t. ground nutmeg
- ¼ t. ground cloves
- Whipped cream and ground cinnamon if desired.
- Preheat oven to 425°F and spray a 24-cup mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cut pie crust out into circles using a wide-mouth jar lid. Push pie circles down into the muffin cups. If needed, gently knead and roll out any extra dough left from the rings to make a total of 21 circles.
- Mix pumpkin pie filling ingredients in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Divide filling among the mini pie shells.
- Place in the pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 and bake an additional 10-12 minutes, until pie filling is just set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10-15 minutes before removing from muffin tin and topping with whipped cream. Garnish with some ground cinnamon, if desired, and enjoy!
Other Pumpkin Dishes
Loving Life — The Reboot!