Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the links below are affiliate links meaning that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you purchase something using the link. Read the full disclaimer policy here.
Blogtober 19 is almost over!
I can’t believe I have made it through and published a post every day (I am talking like I have already published tomorrow)! This is my first Blogtober so I am so excited to get this done successfully. I didn’t do this well each time I signed up for NaNoWriMo!
So yay for progress?
I have posted a few pieces about exercise this month but one of my favorite posts on exercise was published early this year on Life: The Reboot. It is a fun post about starting an exercise regimen at home. There are tips for how to set up your exercise space, some household tools you can use, and some ideas for exercising while you have your baby at home!
As I said, it’s fun and packed fun of information!
I hope you enjoy!
Blogtober Day 30
Last year, I published a 30 Days of Thanks series in a Pinterest Community with mixed success. In light of that, I’m going to publish it again during November on this blog. In fact, there’ll also be a free Workbook that goes along with the posts that you can download. It’s a perfect time to look at all the things we should be grateful for.
- Other Ways to Celebrate: Other Alternatives to Celebrate, Adult Halloween Parties
- Decorations: Ghost Decorations, Pumpkin Decorations, Bat Decorations, Bathroom Decorations
- Costume Posts: Baby and Toddler Costumes, Superhero Costumes,
- Halloween Food: Creepy Concoctions, Halloween Dinner at Home
- Freebie: Halloween Decor eBook
- If you need an activity book for your kids this Halloween, check this one out: Halloween Activity Book.
Loving Life — The Reboot!
This article provides general information and discussion about health and related subjects. The information and other content provided in this article, or in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. Consult your own physician for any medical issues that you may be having.