Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the links below are affiliate links meaning that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you purchase something using the link. Read the full disclaimer policy here.
The planet where we exist is a miracle.
Do you feel blessed to be alive on this miraculous Eden that teems with life… Mother Earth?
It’s easy to forget how bizarre and wondrous our existence on this planet is.
Each day, we wake up and engage more or less the same routine as the prior day. We eat food, perform our jobs, rest, do more jobs, eat more, and go to sleep.
What other creatures on this planet could be doing similar things as us, and we aren’t even aware of it?
Maybe all of them, even down to the smallest units of energy.
No one can seem to confirm whether or not there is another life form out there that’s similar to human beings on earth.
People have strong opinions on the state of earth and what the future of our planet will be.
Some seem to think that we should limit the amount of natural resources that power our modern conveniences.
Other people believe that there’s no need to think this way.
Exercise 28: Become Informed About Our Planet and Its Resources
You can be grateful for our planet and its ability to sustain life. But why stop at gratitude when knowledge is real power.
If you’re going to think about our planet and what the future may hold for generations to come, then more research is needed before offering an opinion on hot button topics such as renewable energy.
Certain experts say to recycle plastic. But do you know what really happens to the plastic bottles and containers that you place in the big gray bucket that gets dumped into a truck that takes them away each week?
In 2017, recycling companies in China pay to have these recycled items shipped overseas. They melt down the plastic to make new plastic, and form new containers that hold the consumer products that we can’t seem to get enough of.
But what about the people in China who work and live near these facilities, who breathe in the chemical fumes from melting the plastic every day?
Is this really a good thing for our planet?
Some say that if we don’t conserve water, there won’t be enough for the world’s people.
And yet, scientists in Israel have found a way to remove the salt from sea water to make it potable and safe for consumption.
Make a list of all the ways that you have been told about our planet and its resources.
Do some online research and go deep into the details. Take notes.
Start basing your opinions around what you learn.
30 Days Blessed Challenge
- Day 1: Attitude of Gratitude
- Day 2: Accentuate the Positive
- Day 3: Slow Down
- Day 4: What Doesn’t Kill You Makes You Stronger
- Day 5: A Cup of Self-Reflection
- Day 6: Give Thanks for the Simple Things
- Day 7: Hard Times Help Us Appreciate the Good
- Day 8: Nourish Your Soul
- Day 9: Surprise Gifts
- Day 10: Celebrating the “Moments between the Moments”
- Day 11: Take Your Cue from a Child
- Day 12: Appreciating the Wisdom of Our Elders
- Day 13: Grateful for Your Family in All Their Beautiful Imperfection
- Day 14: Commune With Nature
- Day 15: Grateful for Your Powerful, Miraculous Body
- Day 16: Grateful for Your Powerful, Amazing Mind
- Day 17. People with Special Needs Remind of What’s Really Important
- Day 18: Grateful for Creature Comforts
- Day 19: Honoring Your Mother and Father
- Day 20: Challenge Yourself to Live in the Present
- Day 21: Ode to the Bountiful Harvest
- Day 22: Be Thankful for Friends Near and Far
- Day 23. Happy About Your Life’s Work
- Day 24. Celebrating Beautiful Differences
- Day 25: Appreciation for Other Cultures
- Day 26: Beautiful Music Makes Life Worth Living
- Day 27: Your Inner Child is Calling
Loving Life — The Reboot!