Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the links below are affiliate links meaning that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you purchase something using the link. Read the full disclaimer policy here.
This review contains only my own opinions. I am an affiliate so I may receive compensation if you purchase products through the link at no additional cost to you. I was not compensated for this post.
As a regular walker and occasional yogi, I wear a lot of leggings!
Lots of leggings! My son says I don’t exercise enough for these outfits! 😊
I started wearing them almost exclusively when my kidney started failing sometime in 2014. I didn’t have a lot of energy, so leggings were easy to wear. When I had the dialysis catheter implanted into my abdomen in September 2015, the leggings were a blessing!
Even now, I still wear them on most days. I claim it’s because I could stop and work out at any time!
To get a lot of leggings and workout/leisure outfits at reasonable prices, I joined Fabletics. I just looked up my start date in my records: September of 2014! That’s a really long time! However, I have been really pleased with what I’ve purchased.
What Is Fabletics?
Fabletics was created to fill a niche in the activewear market. At the time, there were more luxury brands and fewer brands offering quality at reasonable prices. If you have seen the ads for the company, you will remember actress Kate Hudson who co-founded the company.
How Does It Work?
On the first of the month, Fabletics releases new outfits than you can check out. These outfits start at $49.95 and up (there are a lot of outfits available at the $49.95 price point!). I think the highest price point is $119.95, and that covers multiple articles of clothing plus a jacket. If you don’t want to buy anything at that time, you have 5 days to skip the month. If you don’t skip, you pay $49.95 for 1 credit towards an outfit. You can buy at any time. Shipping is free for purchases over $49.95, Easy peasy!
Me in My Fabletics Gear
This is one of my older outfits. I was actually doing yoga at the time!
This pair of leggings has a pullover jacket with a hood. I selected a pink one — the pink matches the shading in the flowers.
My Latest Purchase from Fabletics
This is the last outfit I purchased.
The coolest part of this jacket is the large pocket in the back. You can carry a good-sized phone there. The leggings are the same color and are full-length.
Do I Exercise in This Or What?
I love this top! It is a little challenging to get into. As I noted in my first post on this blog, I have had to deal with the changes my body has gone through with all of my previous surgeries. I have lost 15 pounds since my Cayman trip in June. I am proud that I am wearing this sweater outside. You can see my scars in this outfit.
How cute are these outfits?
My Favorite Features of Fabletics
Some of the things I like about Fabletics…
- There are new outfits each month
- While there is a 49.95 credit that can be taken from your checking or credit card account each month, you do have the option to skip the month. An unlimited number of skips. You just have to remember to tell them. They do send you a reminder email.
- The leggings come in multiple lengths. They come in 7/8 lengths, cropped, and full length. The full-length leggings come in several lengths – short, regular, and tall. I’m very tall, and the full-length ones are a good length for me. They also come in a wide range of sizes too!
A Few Closing Points
As the company and their clothing has evolved, they have added more features. Now, many of the leggings have pockets for cell phones, keys, and money. The jackets do as well now. They have increased the support options for the sports bras. They have also added additional items like dresses, underwear, shoes, hats, and accessories to their product line.
So, if you are in the market for some cool and functional activewear, check out Fabletics.
On the downhill slide now! I have really enjoyed the Blogtober exercise!
- Other Ways to Celebrate: Other Alternatives to Celebrate, Adult Halloween Parties
- Decorations: Ghost Decorations, Pumpkin Decorations, Bat Decorations, Bathroom Decorations
- Costume Posts: Baby and Toddler Costumes, Superhero Costumes,
- Halloween Food: Creepy Concoctions, Halloween Dinner at Home
- Freebie: Halloween Decor eBook
- If you need an activity book for your kids this Halloween, check this one out: Halloween Activity Book.
Loving Life — The Reboot!